BIOS Plant Fertilizer
BIOS Plant Fertilizer
Give your plants the nutrition they need! BIOS plant fertilizer is made in Guelph Ontario.
What is BIOS plant fertilizer?
BIOS plant fertilizer is an easy to use fertilizer that you sprinkle on top of your plants soil (you can also mix it into the soil). BIOS adds microbes into the soil which will help break down the soil material and give you plant fresh nutrition to grow happy and healthy
What are soil microbes?
Plants would not survive without microbes in the soil. They
There are five different types of soil microbes: bacteria, actinomycetes, fungi, protozoa and nematodes. Each microbe type has a different job to boost soil and plant health.
Microbes live in abundance in the soil outdoors, but they do not live forever. For indoor plants, they deplete over time, and plants can struggle to find fresh nutrients for growth.
With BIOS, the helpful microbes are added back into the soil and your plants will have the benefits of fresh nutrients to use.
What benefits does BIOS provide?
BIOS fertilizer is made through a fermentation process, and once added into your soil it has many benefits:
- Increases water retention
- Increases nutrient availability and decomposition of organic matter
- Increases resistance to disease by pushing out harmful pathogens, and keeping them in check.
BIOS nutrients contains a generous amount of high quality nutrients from natural sources that are pre-digested during fermentation. Each pack is full of effective microorganisms for Canada plants.
This process means that once added to your soil, your plant has readily available nutrients to uptake sooner. A special benefit of BIOS is that your plant will not experience nutrient burn.
How To Use BIOS
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of BIOS per square foot of soil, or mix into soil at 1 cup/cubic foot.
- Water the soil well, so it's best to apply BIOS on your watering day
- Within 2-3 days you will notice the bacteria cultures coming to life on the soil
- Repeat monthly for fast growing plant varieties, and every 2 months for slow growers like succulents.
Supporting BIOS supports a better future for plant life. Order yours now!
Our plant food is handmade in Guelph, Ontario Canada. Don't forget to compost your bag!