THIS ITEM CANNOT BE DELIVERED. ALL KOPPERTS ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP IN STORE ON THE DATES LISTED BELOW.
Koppert's Spider Mite Solution: Spical Ulti-Mite
Orders must be placed before 10am on the cut-off date. You must pick up your order on pickup date. If you cannot pick up your order on that date, then you may come on the next day, but we cannot guarantee the freshness. This is an item we cannot refund, so we will try our best to work with you if circumstances happen.
Future ordering dates:
|Ordered Between||Pick Them Up On|
||May 25||May 31|
|May 25||June 8||June 14|
|June 8||June 22||June 28|
|June 22||July 6||July 12|
How many Spical Ulti-Mite sachets should I buy?
On average, one sachet per plant is needed. However, if your plants touch each other, then one sachet can support two plants.
When should I use Koppert's Spical Ulti-Mite?
Use Spical Ulti-Mite for biological control of:
- two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- fruit tree red spider mite, also known as European red mite (Panonychus ulmi)
- citrus red mite (Panonynchus citri)
- broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
- cyclamen mite (Tarsonemus pallidus)
- Introduce Spical Ulti-Mite when the pest is to be expected or first signs of pest presence is visible. Use Spidex for hotspot treatments.
How does it get rid of spider mites?
Simply place the sachet in or on your plant. That's it! The predatory mites inside the sachet will come out and search for their prey, or wait for it to pass by and subsequently feed on their prey.
How to use it
- Use sachets as soon as possible after receipt
- Hang sachets in sheltered locations on the crop (no direct sunlight).
- Sachets can be placed directly into the crop (sachets already have an exit hole)
- Handle sachets by the cardboard strip at the top; predatory mites are easily damaged
Best working conditions
Neoseiulus californicus tolerates high temperatures and low humidities. It targets all stages, but prefers younger stages. Predatory mites also survive on other mites and pollen and can survive for a number of weeks without food.
Beneficial bugs have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Spical Ulti-Mite, please follow the instructions below. We are not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 10-15°C/50-60°F
- In the dark
- Provide ventilation to prevent CO2 accumulation